Everything here got too old. Too many other projects. Here's some still-accurate information:
Academic and Professional Writing
Sigfried Gold, Suji Xie, Lockwood Taylor, Ana Szarfman, and Trinka Coster.
A Sorting and Classification Method for Interactive Visualization of
Drug/Event Patterns across Many Patient Timelines. 26th International
Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management. Brighton,
- Sigfried Gold, Noémie Elhadad, Xinxin Zhu, James Cimino, and George
Hripcsak. Extracting Structured Medication Event Information from
Discharge Summaries. American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium. Washigton,
Distinguished Paper Award.
- Xinxin Zhu, Sigfried Gold, Albert Lai, George Hripcsak, and James J. Cimino.
Using Timeline Displays to Improve Medication Reconciliation.
International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine: eTELEMED 2009
Best Paper Award
- Wayne Kubick and Sigfried Gold, Safety in Numbers.
Good Clinical Practice Journal, September 2008. United Kingdom.
Low resolution version PDF (125KB)
High resolution version PDF (755KB)
- Making Power Flow Downhill: Composition Instruction as a Laboratory for Experiments in Political Economy.
Paper written for Writing Studies program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1998.
About my work
- Chervokas, J. and Watson T. Creating Made Easy With a 'Collaborator'.New York Times on the Web, January 16, 1998.
Original story at:
- Massar, Shelly. Flower Children in the Chamber of Commerce. The Octopus, June 4, 1999.
- Merli, Melissa. Finding The Cure for Technophobia. The News Gazette, March 5, 2000.